Friday 14 December 2012

lately

Things have gone a little quiet here lately.  I've been busy.  I'm sure you are all in the same boat. Time is rolling on and my little ones are counting sleeps until Christmas Eve.

source: pinterest - dreamywhites.blogspot.nl

I've been elving. Wrapping presents ready to deliver, writing Christmas cards and fashioning shepherds costumes out of teatowels and old shirts for the school nativity play.

Enjoying Aladdin, a school trip to a pantomine with my two little boys. Placing the order for our turkey and writing a list for the grocery shop.  And of course some baking and crafting.

I hope you are all enjoying the run up to Christmas, whatever that means in your home.

Pop by and enter my giveaway if you haven't already.  It will end this Sunday.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the absence of any light to take photos I added this one found on pinterest.  I love the simplicity of the tree but I can't see the little ones going for it though.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. It may be because it's been a long day and my eyes are a little bit blurry but the main text of your post looks a bit like a christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogtopia is definitely quiet at the moment, but if you listen carefully you can hear the rustle of wrapping paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its beginning to look a lot like christmas now! Your christmas tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That tree looks lovely in the bucket. I have finally started making a dent in my long Christmas to do list! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I'm enjoying the season too, at my own pace, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you are managing everything well. The trees lovely, so simple, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I feel really busy but have nothing to show or tell! Agree with you about the photos, it always seems dark. Hope you take some time for a rest Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy here too, I'm getting there though! Why I thought it would be a good idea to decorate our lounge before christmas I'm not sure. Love that tree picture, so simple and pretty. I posted your parcel on Thursday so hopefully you will receive it soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, busy here too, and it's always busy! Bella's birthday next week just adds to the merriment/chaos... Take time for a cup of tea and a sit down, Bee! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig