Wednesday 16 October 2013

52 weeks of happy (51/52 & 52/52)


So the last of my posts for 52 weeks of happy.  I have loved this series created by the lovely Jen at little birdie.

It all started over a year ago with these simple words,

'the happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything'

We have had many happy days and moments lately and two special celebrations. Our nine year wedding anniversary and a little ones sixth birthday.

Spending time with friends and family, enjoying good food and whiling away the hours outdoors has brought much happiness these past few weeks.  In fact, this seems to be a pattern in my happy things over the last year.  Those simple things are what we appreciate most as a family and for that I am so, so glad.

It has been wonderful to record the many things which might easily have been forgotten in the everyday buzz of family life.  All those moments of happiness which make the everyday special are worth remembering.

So thank you Jen for your wonderful idea.  You are brilliant. And, also thank you for reading and commenting on my happy posts.  I loved hearing what you had to say and reading all your thoughts.

I have decided that I won't continue with 52 weeks for another year but I do want to find a way to remember the happy moments I hope to encounter soon.

So on that note, that's all for now folks.  Nothing left to do but send happy vibes your way.
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I have enjoyed all of the 52 weeks posts from everybody. I have just posted about scrapbooking so maybe a little journal where you write you happies down and add little things like tickets, photos or pressed flowers would be a good idea because doesn't everybody love a bit of shopping for a beautiful stationery book! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every blog post you do has some happy in it! These are the types of moments to share, to record...these are the things that matter, whether they be big events or a simple mushroom photo (which is magical, by the way). I'm sure the sentiment of the 52 weeks project will shine through for a long time to come! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed these posts from all bloggers who have participated in this. It's a lovely idea to record happy moments throughout the year.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on reaching an entire year of happy things Bee. You're so right, that the happiest things are often the simplest of times spent with loved ones. What a beautiful photo of the toadstools ... they look translucent as if they're underwater. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They've been great posts to read! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it's been lovely to share your happies with you Bee, loving your fungi xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved following your Happy posts Bee, and agree that it's so often the simple things like nature, food and family which bring us happiness. I hope the next 52 weeks are as full as these were with good things and moments to treasure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will miss those happy posts! I make a point of writing down the things I'm grateful for every once in a while..
    I wish you many many more happy weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just discovered your lovely blog and look forward to reading more. Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done Bee! I'm sure you'll find another way to show us your happies. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too have loved reading all your happy posts Bee, well done on recording them for a whole year. Happy anniversary and a Happy Birthday to your boy - I hope you all had wonderful days! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig