Wednesday 14 October 2015

simple pleasures




A record of the simple things bringing pleasure to my life lately. Life's little happenings that are making me smile.

: :    Our eldest's love of nature. It's infectious.
: :    Blue skies and feathery fronds.
: :    Soup season and warming bowls of goodness.

The small tortoiseshell butterfly was rescued from a spiders web by our biggest boy. Its wing was damaged, so he carefully carried it around the garden for over an hour until it recovered and flew off. He really respects all living things and seems to instinctively know how the natural world functions. I wonder sometimes where his interest will lead him. Good places, I expect.

These photos are taken from my Instagram account. IG is a great way to record moments from the everyday, so the pictures seem to suit my simple pleasures posts. Apologies for the repetition if you've seen them before. If not, you can find me there at thelinencloud, should you fancy a peep. 

So, for now, happy hump day, the weekend is in sight.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely pictures to see on a grey Thursday morning, thanks for sharing.

    Zoe | floral and feather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little snippets of you and yours Bee. Always a pleasure to stop by. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bee,
    It's the simple pleasures that get me through the hump days. I'm having lots of hump days!
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of moments! Soup is my favourite lunch right now, keeping cosy is the best! Katie x

    http://long-may-she-rain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig