Monday 2 July 2012

little fairy

After having two beautiful boys, Mr F and I were beyond delight when our little fairy entered the world.  Her arrival two years ago brought me much glee; an accomplice in a male dominated world.  


We built and moved into our new house just before she was born and we are slowly but surely trying to create a home to love for years to come.

Our baby girl is growing up fast and will soon be moving from her cot to a bed. So my next big home project is decorating her bedroom. We love the handmade vibe around here and her room will be no exception, more crafty goodness.  I'll keep you posted.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hello Bee, just popped across from Ada's new blog. I'll bet that little fairy of yours is going to grow up a Very Special Person, once her big brothers are old enough to develop the 'protective big brother' thing! I had two boys and knew I would keep on having them so didn't go on to try for a girl, but now have daughters-in-law and granddaughters which is lovely.

    Good luck with your blog, I love doing mine which is only 5 months old itself! It's good fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynne - it's lovely to receive your comment - I'm really enjoying adding to my blog even though it is very new!

      My little girl is really lucky to have two wonderful big brothers who are already protective of her - they are a fun little bunch with only four years between them all!

      I had a peep at your lovely blog just now - it's nice to meet like minded people who love to craft!

      Bee x

      Delete
  2. Hi Bee, thanks for visiting my blog, I have 2 girls luckily their dad grew up with 5 women so isn't phased by us! Have fun with the bedroom, I look forward to the results! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ada

      Thanks for coming over for a visit! I can't wait to get started on her bedroom - I'm not aiming for overly girlie - I was a bit of a tomboy myself. I hope she loves it though!

      Bee :-)

      Delete
  3. Decorating a child's room is so much fun. I am almost finished my little girl's room and have loved looking out for bits and pieces for it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig