Sunday 10 January 2016

beginnings


So 2016 is already under way. Like last year I have some good intentions to live by. Resolutions don't feature in my welcoming of the new year. I simply don't enjoy the pressure. 

Last year, I intended to live simply, take time to slow down and enjoy the everyday. To enjoy special moments and simple pleasures. And I'm pleased to say I had a lot of fun doing just that. 

This year, I want to continue exploring, learning and adventuring. Enjoying experiences and availing of opportunities as they arise. 

A lyric from a song by Kacey Musgraves has been playing around and around in my head recently. 'Follow your arrow, wherever it points.' This year I will be doing exactly that. I'm excited to see where it will lead me. 

Wishing you all a wonderful 2016 and thank you for stopping by to read my ramblings. I really appreciate your company. 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I hope that your arrow will point you to some great places this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bee, I am sure you'll find your way to a peaceful yet adventurous year with your sweet family. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely lyric to have in your head. I hope your arrow points in all the right directions for a wonderful 2016. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that arrow takes you on some great adventures in 2016! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely guiding principle Bee, and I agree about resolutions, who needs more pressure eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy 2016 Bee. Will always pop in. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bee,
    Marc loves Katy Musgraves, but possibly for entirely different reasons than yourself...
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a peaceful, healthy and beautiful 2016. I hope it will be full of fun and exciting adventures for you and your family. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Housing Finance Pvt Ltd Thank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for taking the time to visit .... it's always really lovely to hear from you.

I love to read your messages .... please stop by again if you've asked me a question or want to chat.

Bee x

© the linen cloud. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig